Please pray for the Intercessors of the Trinity core team and their families for their protection against all evil (spiritual warfare). Place us underneath his shield (Psalm 91) for spiritual protection.
Pray for all the intentions of those that come to our prayer group each Tues evening live stream on face book/You Tube.
Special prayers for:
(1) Kerby Family- for protection for all family members
(2) Prayers for success of our fundraising campaign
(3) Ric-cancer in liver/lungs
(4) William-for continued healing and strength
(5) IOTT Finance Committee-protection
(6) Christine’s sister-ALS
(7) Release psalm 91 over “THE AMAZING PARISH “Conference. For all of those involved with the conference workers, and attendees! Awaken your church! Amen
(8) Release psalm 91 over Fr John Paul to shepherd and guide St Frances Cabrini parish
(9) Amy-brain cancer, strength in dealing with her husband Scott’s 4th surgery on hip due to infection
(10) Prayers for those affected by COVID19, healing and protection for our country
(11) Scott-hip replacement ; total healing with no complications
(12) Ken-cancer, for total healing
(13) Carol-breast cancer
(14) Michael-for total healing of voices constantly in his head . Asking for strength, protection, wisdom , total healing, take away all fear
(15) Christine-healing from whatever is going on with her colon/digestive
(16) Duane-healing from addiction and from knee replacement
(17) Judith-bladder cancer
(18) Theresa-healing from miscarriage
(19) Don- glioblastoma aggressive grade 4 brain tumor-recently had a lot of clots over entire body
Request your personal prayer petition(s) be heard in the prayers and Masses of The Servants of Mary.
Would you like us to pray for your special intention? Tell us about your special intentions in the space below and we would be honored to include it in our daily prayers. They will be included in the prayers and Masses of The Servants of Mary here and around the world.
If you want others to join in your prayers, indicate that your prayer can be posted on this page. Otherwise, we will keep your prayer among the Servite Fathers and Brothers only