Would you like us to pray for your special intention? Tell us what it is and we would be honored to include it in our daily prayers. Just tell us your special intention(s) below. They will be included in the prayers and Masses of The Servants of Mary here and around the world.

If you want others to join in your prayers, indicate that your prayer can be posted on this page. Otherwise, we will keep your prayer among the Servite Fathers and Brothers only

Nina R

Prayer Petition for: Physical health
Please pray for my friend's child in Indiana named Kaden H who is 2 years old. Kaden has Stage IV renal cancer. Please pray for healing and strength mentally and physically for Kaden and his whole family during this difficult time. Many thanks and blessings.


Prayer Petition for: Physical health
Please pray for the healing of my left breast and internal organs. Thank you so much.

St. Peregrine, pray for us.


Prayer Petition for: Physical health
Please pray for Sonia J who is suffering lymphoma, and is under very aggressive chemotherapy.
Thank you very much.

Tammy K

Prayer Petition for: Physical health
I am asking prayers for a knot found on my right breast that it will be benign. Mammogram showed 90% chances of cancer but I am optimistic that the 10% chance that it's not, and will be the answer I am looking for through Mary & St. Peregrine, I will be healed. I ask you to please pray for me.
My appointment is tomorrow. Thank you!


Prayer Petition for: For my parent(s)
I am asking for your prayers for my daddy whom has been feeling very ill lately, he suffers from a horrible disease that has taken its toll on him. St. Peregrine please intercede through the Holy Mother to pray him well. Thank you!
I am also asking for prayers for my mom that she will be able to walk without pain. She has diabetes & her feet are in terrible need of healing. Please pray for her through Mary & St. Peregrine to heal her. Thank you!


Prayer Petition for: Devotion to St. Peregrine
Please pray for my son Tyler who has been diagnosis with stage 4 cancer of the unknown primary. We ask for your prayers and the blessing of healing in front of the relic of St. Peregrine for Tyler.

Nina K

Prayer Petition for: Physical health
Neurocancer in head And in spinaly system. Please pray for Nina.

Martha I

Prayer Petition for: Strength in trying times
I pray that God will grant me the means and opportunity to prove that I am not dgs and that I am ready for restoration. I pray that the cyst I have will not be cancer and it will go away. I pray that I do not have to have surgery. I pray for the healing of my cousin and that his kidneys being to function. I pray for the healing of my mother, and my uncle. Jesus I trust in YOU

Send Your Petition


Please consider a donation to the order with your prayer submission.

Donation amount: